In All Types Of Legal Cases
Jim Sharon Bearden Jr.
- Criminal Law
- 18 Wheeler Accidents
- Hurricane Claims
Jim Sharon Bearden, JR - Orange, Texas Attorney
Jim Sharon was born and raised in Orange, Texas. Jim Sharon has been practicing law for 22 years. He specializes in criminal law, divorce, and 18 wheeler accidents.
Jim Sharon is a Texas A&M graduate earning Magna Cum Laude honors in Economics. He earned his law degree from Texas Tech School of Law, graduating at the top of his class and as Student Body President. Shortly after law school, Jim Sharon was appointed to the Board of Directors for the Texas Tech School of Law Alumni, becoming the youngest member of the board.
Jim Sharon began his law career in downtown Houston, Texas at the law firm of Spain & Hastings specializing in civil litigation. He moved back to Orange in 2003 and joined the firm of Orgain Bell & Tucker.
Jim Sharon is certified to practice in Federal Court, all State Appellate Courts, including the Supreme Court of Texas. He has been awarded several accolades over the years, including: Nationally Ranked Top Ten Attorney, Top Rated Lawyer by Martindale-Hubbard, Top Rated attorney by AVVO, Top 1% Most Honored Professionals, Top Ten Attorneys Under 40, and was recently voted the Best Attorney of Orange by the Orange Leader Reader's Choice awards.
Jim Sharon is also the Judge of the Municipal Court of Orange. He is a member of the Orange County Bar Association (former President), the Jefferson County Bar Association, and numerous legal associations throughout Texas and the United States.
Jim Sharon is the proud father of five children.
- Texas Tech University School of Law, Lubbock, Texas
- Honors: Dean's List
- Texas A&M, College Station, Texas
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Dean's List
- Texas, 2000
- Nationally Ranked Top Ten Attorney - 2013
- Top Rated Lawyer by Martindale-Hubbard - 2015
- Top Rated attorney by AVVO - 2011
- Top 1% Most Honored Professionals - 2016
- Top Ten Attorneys Under 40 - 2011
- Spain & Hastings, Attorney, 2000 to 2004
- Orgain, Bell & Tucker, Attorney, 2004 to 2007
- Orange County Bar Association, President, 2011 to 2012
- Jefferson County Bar Association, Member
- Texas Bar Foundation, Present
Current Employment Position
- Attorney/Owner of the Bearden Law Firm